take the elevator to leave.

take the elevator to leave.

Postprzez nmsojg7182 » N lis 30, 2014 07:59

3 o'clock yesterday morning,, in the Fengtai District Qingta Spring Garden, a residential district, two 2-year-old and 6-year-old girl and her parents, who sustained multiple stab wounds, fell at home.
Police, two children died, the couple are still in treatment. According to his family, the incident on Monday morning, the couple had a heated argument occurred at home.
Heard the sound of fighting early morning brawl
Yesterday 4:53, users' Di Xiaoshan _ss "Post said,hogan donna 2013, a family of four in the home was stabbed a knife,as if his own tie, and two children of a 2-year-old,louboutin homme,/blogs/19858/1997729/original-title, a 6-year-old has to die, man badly injured,http://www.jyukenjyuku.jp, were injured woman should do.
Yesterday morning, at the scene, a large number of police officers walked down the police car,, take the elevator to the room of the incident investigation.
District one man said he had seen the couple inside the house,scarpe hogan donna outlet, lanky man,http://www.f-plan.co.jp/no-tie/bbs/light.cgi,hogan outlet, woman extra baggage, not tall, accent Both were southerners.
Some residents said the incident room was that the couple rented the home,woolrich roma, there are other relatives live here. Shortly after midnight, the room came a bitter quarrel layer and the sound of fighting.
As of 12:00 yesterday, the police survey the scene ends.
The couple were not out of danger
Yesterday 11:30 Xu, the Armed Police General Hospital inpatient general surgical ward 38 wards,basket tn requin, there are two police guard. Several men, speaking in a southern accent to discuss things, three women in the window while sitting next to the elevator, which is more than a middle-aged woman crying.
It is understood that the woman is the mother of the injured man, and later in another family member's arm, take the elevator to leave.
A witness said the victim was 4 o'clock in the morning and was sent to the emergency room. The doctor said the two children in the hospital on the way to die.
Nurse on duty that morning 6:00 men were sent to the operating room for a long time on,tiffany outlet, nearly seven hours after surgery has not yet out of danger, has been sent to the ICU; woman at 12:30 Xu, was taken to the operating room surgery,woolrich milano, two hours after being sent to another ward.
Doctors said the two men were not out of danger at present.
When the reporter to leave the hospital,scarpe hogan, more than Fujian villagers were to visit the hospital,moncler outlet online,/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=15832654&extra=, the hospital is still under police investigation.
- About
"Adult children fight off anything."
"The man and woman covered in blood, the woman shouted, as if to say, 'Do not save me, I want to live' like concrete can not hear." Witnesses said.
It is understood that two per Fujian province,chaussures tn requin pas cher, 27-year-old woman, 28-year-old male.
"Now how can this society, ah, this is too much domestic violence, they have nothing to quarrel a good fight, ah, do not say anything off the children ah." Witnesses said,nike tn requin pas cher,http://www.edit.ne.jp/~aino/custombbs.cgi/</, "too poor, two Children grow so good so no as if I heard that family conflicts caused, but the exact cause is not know how it is. "(Reporter Zhang Gan Hao Wang Guibin school)
nmsojg7182

Postprzez » N lis 30, 2014 07:59

Re: take the elevator to leave.

Postprzez waltheof » N sty 24, 2021 00:07

waltheof

Re: take the elevator to leave.

Postprzez waltheof » N sty 24, 2021 06:13

waltheof

Postprzez » N sty 24, 2021 06:13

Powrót do Spotkania i wyjazdy